In case you missed the original post or just need a reminder – Crafty Hour is happening tonight! Tune in on G+ for a craft-along with live Q&A, hosted by Tara from Suburble and yours truly. I want to share a few details of how to join us and what to bring!
First: you can RSVP to tonight’s session by clicking here. You will need a G+ profile established to participate in the hangout, but they are free to register for. Alternately, you can view the live broadcast without registering by tuning in on YouTube. (A note – the Q&A is a feature specific to G+, so you’ll only be able to access it if you join us through G+.)
Second: Add Tara and I to your G+ circles. You can always view the current week’s hangout by checking our feed anytime. Jut click our names to go to our pages below:
Third: Come back at 8pm EST / 5pm PST for the fun! We will be showing you how to make a classic cosmopolitan martini to kick things off. Here are the ingredients you’ll need if you want to make a cocktail with us:
- Cointreau or Triple Sec
- Lime Juice (preferably, Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice/Lime Cordial, but any lime juice will do)
- Ice, Shaker tin, measuring cup that does 1/4 ounces, and a martini glass
Then, we’ll be moving into the craft portion of the hour where we will be showing you how to make this memory wire bracelet! Well, your own version with beads YOU love, anyway!
Be sure to bring:
- Bracelet sized memory wire
- Round nosed jewelry pliers
- Wire cutters
- Beads you love – the number will depend on how big they are. If you are choosing bead strands, bring at least 21-28 inches of bead strands. (For 3-4 layers.) Mine are a mix of oval beads, rondelle beads, tube beads, and metal spacer beads – none larger than 6mm.
Finally: Enter the giveaway! Each time we host crafty hour, we’ll also be hosting a giveaway for supplies for the next session. So today only, you can enter to win a $15 gift card to your favorite craft store (Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics, or Hobby Lobby – if none of those are near you, or the borders complicate delivery and redemption, we will substitute PayPal cash in USD so that we can make this prize available to our readers worldwide – void where prohibited, of course.)
Rafflecopter will walk you through the ways to get your entries in, and we hope you tune in to join us tonight! If you miss the broadcast, it will still be available to watch afterward on YouTube!