Hi, Happy Hour readers! I’m Melanie, and I blog over at Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts. Hopefully some of you recognize me, but for those of you who do not, here’s a few brief tidbits about me and my blog:
- I love sewing things for my daughter, so you’ll see several sewing projects on my blog. As a result, my daughter usually has to model for my blog a minimum of once a day.
- I recently purchased a version of Photoshop off eBay, and I love the difference in my pictures! This has led to a Photoshop addiction. I wonder if there’s therapy for that?
- I’m obsessed with my Things I’ve Done Thursday link party. I may or may not do a happy dance every time someone links up.
- As much as I love sewing, the two most popular and most viewed projects on my blog have nothing to with a sewing machine.
- I love making cupcakes. This is mainly because regular cakes are too difficult to decorate.
- I was Home Ec. state champ in high school.
- I think Adrianne at Happy Hour Projects is the best! I have no idea how she makes so much cute jewelry. I’m still waiting to hear how large her jewelry box is…
Here’s what you can look forward to for next week:
Head to my blog to grab a button to remind yourself and spread the word to others to stop by! But before you go, I want to give you a chance to win one of these super cute Ruffled clutches made by me! Made out of premium fabric from Coats and Clark, this clutch has a magnetic snap and is perfect for summer outings!