I had just a few minutes to play with some fun new components I got from Goody Beads last night. I spotted this gorgeous infinity connector on their site, and I could not wait to turn it into a lovely, simple bracelet. This is a great 10-minute project, and it’s perfect for something like Valentine’s Day as a gift or just your own handmade accessory.
I’m going to leave links to the components I used for this bracelet below because they are pretty specific if you’re hoping to replicate this look. I don’t make commission on any sales if you decide to buy, though Goody Beads did provide me with free product to share this tutorial with you today.
What you will need:
- 10-11 inches of 2mm round leather – I used red, but any color is fine!
- Infinity Charm Connector (And Goody also has those beautiful crosses you have probably seen, if you like that look instead!)
- 2mm double end caps – you can use any end caps that accommodate two 2mm cords, but these are the ones I used
- Two large hole beads – these are 6mm beads with a 3mm hole
- Lobster Clasp (or clasp to suit your preference)
Cut two lengths of leather 5 to 5.5 inches long. (It’s a smart idea to cut longer to start – you can always trim it down!) If you have a larger clasp, you can get away with a shorter length of leather.
Run your cord through one of the connector holes, doubling your leather. Slide a bead onto both cords. It will be a snug fit. Do this on both sides.
Finish your ends by gluing or crimping your end caps onto each end. I crimped mine.
Then, just attach your clasp with jump rings, and it’s ready for wear or for gifting! I just love quick and easy jewelry projects like this, and the infinity connector is a beautiful quality focal piece.