Hey friends! Great news. I’m co-hosting a Twitter chat tonight with OtterBed and some other great ladies where we will be talking about How to Get More Sleep Despite Your Busy Life. OtterBed will be sponsoring prizes throughout the party, so join us for your chance to win – one lucky winner will even get a new OtterBed!
OtterBed and I will be asking questions starting at 9pm EST (6pm PST) about sleep, and talking about getting better rest. Here’s what you need to do:
- Hop on Twitter at 9pm EST TONIGHT, Wednesday March 22, 2017.
- Be sure you’re following me, @HappyHrProjects, my co-hosts @MomsWhoSave and @DentistMel and our sponsor @OtterBed.
- Search the party hashtag, #SleepTalk
- Join the conversation. Ask and answer questions, learn about OtterBed, and get some tips on getting better rest! Participants will be chosen at random to win prizes, including the grand prize of the evening – a new OtterBed mattress! Be sure that all your tweets include the party hashtag, #SleepTalk, in order to be eligible to win prizes.
- That’s it! Have fun, and I hope see you there!
Tips for Twitter chats: you can say hello to me by including @HappyHrProjects in your tweet! Here’s a sample tweet to get you started:
OtterBed, the luxury mattress with the funny name, is a relatively new product from a company with over 15 years experience handcrafting over a million mattresses.
“We created OtterBed to start an entirely new conversation about leading a healthier, more natural lifestyle. It is the premium hybrid mattress everyone deserves without the insane markup prices of other major brands.”
That’s right. Hybrid. Ta-da!
We’ve brought the benefits of coil springs and open cell foam technology together, adding a comfy bamboo cover to give you a super soft layer with amazing support.
Sounds intriguing, right?
The #SleepTalk chat series is not only to give back to our customers and supporters, but also to start a dialogue to discover how they can help you sleep better.