Autumn is nearly here (just a few more days before it’s official!) and I know that puts me in the mood for pumpkin treats! What about you, do you love pumpkin and spice? If you do, I have a wonderful fall martini recipe to share with you today. This is a sweet and creamy spiced drink that is perfect for fall entertaining!
- 1.5 oz. Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 oz. Fulton’s Harvest Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- .5 oz. Rum Chata (or other cream liqueur)
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Rim a 4 oz. martini glass with cinnamon sugar (if you haven’t done this before, wipe the rim of your glass with a little water or ginger ale, then dip the top edge in a little cinnamon sugar on a small plate).
- Put some ice cubes in a shaker tin, and add your liquors. Shake until chilled and pour. Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on top, serve, and enjoy!
If you’re looking for more pumpkin treats and crafts – I’ve teamed up with some of my best blog friends today for a pumpkin-themed blog hop!
We use the hashtag #myfavoritebloggers to make us easy to find. This is a group of amazingly sweet and talented ladies – and they truly are my FAVORITE bloggers!!
Kirsten from One Tough Mother / Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects / Marilyn from 4 You With Love / Sky from Capital B / Tara from Suburble / Bethany from Pitter and Glink / Melanie from It Happens in a Blink / Lauren from The Thinking Closet / Kara from Petals to Picots / Carlee fromLadybird Ln / ChiWei from 1 Dog Woof / Kadie from 7 Alive / Amy from One Artsy Mama / Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me / Nancy from Small Things with Love
Be sure to click on the links below to check out more great pumpkin projects!