Hey friends! Today I’m sharing a twist on the traditional peach bellini recipe that’s easy to make, and so delicious for your next brunch, mom’s group, birthday breakfast, or whatever occasion you want to make special with a little bit of bubbly! It’s no secret that I love a great cocktail, and this is a sweet, fruity recipe with Andre Champagne that doesn’t pack too big a punch.
Whether you think that weekends are for brunch, for tailgating, or for a romantic evening (or all of the above!), adding your favorite Andre champagne to the mix can make every occasion feel special – it’s #EpicWithAndre! A night at home? Make it date night in! Seeing friends? Make it a party! What I love about champagne and sparkling wines is that a sip says, “celebration!”
Andre has been offering affordable sparkling wine and California champagne options for almost 50 years. I’m a Spumante fan myself, but you can also choose from Andre Brut, Extra Dry, Blush, Cold Duck, Moscato, Pink Moscato, Peach Moscato, and Strawberry Moscato. There’s something for everyone and every occasion, so you can kick it all the time!
- 3 oz. Andre Spumante
- 1 oz. White Grape Juice
- 1 oz. Peach Nectar
- Peach slices to garnish
- Add 1 oz. white grape juice and 1 oz. peach nectar (or fresh peach puree) to a shaker tin with plenty of ice for each bellini. Shake until well-chilled.
- Pour 2 oz. of juice blend into a champagne flute, and top off the juice with 3 oz. of Andre Spumante.
- Optionally, garnish with a fresh peach slice for a twist on the traditional peach bellini.
There are four distinct personalities when it comes to enjoying Andre Champagne! Which Andre personality are you:
- Swagger – You could call it moxie. Cool confidence. An I-own-it attitude. I call it swagger. Because everything worth doing is worth doing in style. I’m the total package. You deserve to share it with me.
- Livin’ the Dream – I see potential in the moment. Every get-together is a party waiting to happen. Just add me to the list.
- Pop Some Culture – I’m super current. I live for the hashtag. I’m trending as we speak. I know what’s up. I roll accordingly.
- Keep it Classy – Massages. Mimosas. Fine leather goods. VIP or never. Like champagne every day, André hearts the finer things.
Thanks for joining me for today’s celebration! See you guys again soon ~