Happy Monday! Let’s get friendly today with a little video tutorial, shall we? I’m teaming up with the amazing ladies over at Crafty Hangouts for a themed collection of craft projects: crafts under $10. ConsumerCrafts.com is our sponsor this month, and provided supplies for each of us to show you our take on the theme. I’ll be showing you today how to make this easy layered bracelet, and you can check out all the other team videos at CraftyHangouts.com this week!
It takes just a few supplies, and can be made for about $9 – with plenty leftover for more projects! This quantity of beads will make 2 bracelets, so if you add an extra clasp to your order, you can make 2 for $11 – or watch the sales or check out the clearance section for even more savings.
You will need:
- 15mm flower beads (quantity is 12, but you will only need 6 for this project)
- size 6/0 seed beads in assorted colors – I chose the metallic iridescent mix. Or, use any 4mm bead combination!
- waxed linen (I used brown) – you need about 12 feet (one roll is 25 yards)
- glue-on end caps – I used the large ones, but you can use the small ones instead for a smaller bracelet
- jewelry glue like Super New Glue
I will walk you through how to make it below – but rest assured, it’s easy! If you can cut, glue, and string beads, you can make this! There are no special patterns to follow or techniques to learn. So get ready to get crafty with me.
And that’s not all, Consumer Crafts is sponsoring an AWESOME prize pack giveaway today! U.S. readers can enter now through August 15th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. to win this collection of over $150 in craft supplies.
Good luck, and happy crafting!